Botanics Facial Oils Review

 I'm part of the Boots Review Panel and from time to time they send me free products to test and honestly review. These are my true opinions of the product, I'm not told what to say or to not be honest and quite frankly that wouldn't be my style anyway.It's something I've been doing for years and I thought it's probably time to share my favourite products. Over the years I've found amazing brands through this process which I continue to buy to this day.



Last week I was sent two Botanics Facial Oils- the Nourishing Daily Facial Oil and the Restoring Overnight Facial Oil. Firstly what I love is the way they look- clean and simple. They smell incredible, the night time one is so relaxing with it's blend of lavender, geranium and chamomile.

I used the daily one on it's own at first, now I did have a few spots come up but I think it's wither coincidence or it's sorting out my skin, either way a week later they're gone. My skin is really soft and feels really hydrated, so much so I've stopped using my moisturiser! The day time one I feel doesn't absorb into my skin completely but it equally doesn't feel greasy. When I've worn makeup it's gone on well and I've had no problems. My skins not quite amazingly healthy and radiant looking but having used facial oils in the past it takes about 3-4 weeks of use to see this so time will tell.

The night time one like I say smells incredible, it's really calming. I have really sensitive skin, I know everyone is different but I've had no problems using these. They are 100% botanic and plant based, for an added bonus they're made with minimal environmental impact. I also think they'll last a really long time, you use a few drops each time and they're 25ml bottles. Both oils feel really luxurious and it feels like a luxury addition to my skincare routine (which I'm not going to lie is relatively lazy!). I've used other facial oils in the past, but they can have a hefty price tag-I was surprised that the Botanics oils are more than reasonably priced! If you fancy a bit of luxury at an affordable price these are great and I'm going to try their other facial oils too.


Comments

Popular Posts