Style Inspiration

So I'm sitting watching Addams Family Values for probably the millionth time and it makes me wish everyday was Halloween, which lead me to one of my favourite clothing companies and their amazing prints. I discovered Pinup Girl Clothing a couple of years ago and they're one of those brands you fall in love with and don't want to share with anyone else, because you want it all to yourself, but can't help but shout their praises from the rooftops. Their stuff is amazing! The prints are the definition of awesome and the fit and size range is fantastic. I wish I could have every piece in my wardrobe. I've picked my favourites in the theme of Halloween to share with you! (they have an Everyday is Halloween collection- that's how cool they are)

Laura Byrnes Little Jun Skirt in Spider Web Print





























And the ultimate Morticia Addamsesque dress- the Laura Byrnes California Monica Mermaid Dress



Comments

Popular Posts