Kent County Show

A fortnight ago it was the annual Kent County Show and Kent Beekeeprs have their own display tent there. I was actually helping out the Bumblebee Conservation Trust on their Making a Buzz for the Coast stand but decided to enter a few things into the honey show. I entered honey which I had stashed from last year into their novice class and also a couple of photos into the photography class. I had a great time at the show, even though it was close to boiling! We spoke to lots of people about bumblebees and honey bees.

Competition Stand at Kent County Show


I ended up coming 2nd in the Kent novice honey class and 5th in photography! I also got accept a cup on behalf of the Medway Association for the most points won in the show! Next is the Medway Beekeepers Honey show in September!





Comments

Popular Posts