Summer Days

We have had stupidly hot weather recently and I took the opportunity to help out a friend who's refining their photography skills- Donna Hollingworth. It also gave me a great chance to attempt to try modelling. We went on an adventure round the Kentish countryside and found a cornfield. It has always been my dream to get pictures of this outift in a cornfield!



I brought the skirt from one of my favourite vintage sellers- Butchwax Vintage in America. Amanda's vintage is to die for- she has the most incredible pieces and is so lovely. I had a layaway plan so after a few months this amazing scarecrow skirt was mine and I have loved it ever since! 


The top I stumbled across on a vintage facebook page with the red colour way of the skirt in Australia! I had to have it and bought both pieces and later sold the skirt on. The top matched perfectly and as a country girl this is one of my favourite vintage novelty outfits. Donna's shots were amazing and I'm so lucky to know her and we had an absolute blast doing these and I'm sure there will be more to come!


Comments

Popular Posts