Tiki Dreams

Last week I had an amazing time shooting some pictures with the talented Claire Seville. I had a great time and cannot wait to see the final images! One of the pieces I wore was a stunning deadstock Alfred Shaheen dress, I bought it quite a few years ago and haven't worn it nearly enough but it has got me loving the Tiki/ Hawaiian theme so I though I'd scour the internet and find my top Tiki picks. Sunny days can't be that far away right?!?


1. Kitty Hibiscus Blue/ Orange Dress from Vivien of Holloway
2. Diamond Shape Bamboo Earrings- Burnt Wood from Lady Luck's Boutique
3. Square Tiki Bamboo Bangles from Lady Luck's Boutique
4. Billie Green and Lilac Lily Hair Flower from Lady Luck's Boutique
6. Sarong Plumeria Blue Dress Set from Vivien of Holloway
7. Chunky Bamboo Bangle from Lady Luck's Boutique
8. Twisted Tiki Bamboo Bangle from Lady Luck's Boutique
9.Debra May Hibiscus and Lily hair flower in blue from Lady Luck's Boutique



Comments

Popular Posts