Miss Pinup International

Now I was in Bristol for the whole weekend and returned the next day for more pinup action in the Miss Pinup International Finals-little did I know I'd end up being a judge again!

The acts were amazing with girls from as far as Australia. It was so great to see acts from around the world and meet such lovely people. I love how Pinup brings people together.

The competition was fierce, a few of these girls had won competitions in their own country.

Our winner was Oh Golly Miss Dolly from Ireland! Her ukeleu performance was so funny, her parodies about dating are literally my life!

One of the runners up was The Flying Pinup from Australia, I remember seeing her instagram a few years back and thinking how incredible her look was mixing vintage aviation and pinup style.

The other runner up was Miss Innocence Bliss-her passion for Irn-bru was evident in her alternative burlesque act and I loved every minute! Also totally behind you- bring back the original recipe!!

The weekend was so much fun not only judging these competitions and meeting all the wonderful people involved but also the feeling of being part of something so special. My highlights were rocking up at a kebab shop with 3 other Pinups and the staff being very confused. metting the amazing Carli and her husband from Chocodolly (their clothes are soooo good, you have to check them out) and the big Pinup leaving breakfast before everyone went home!

Hope to see you amazing dolls again next (now this) year. Thinking about entering see All About Pinup

Comments

Popular Posts