Miss Pinup UK

So I probably should have posted about this sooner but life gets in the way- so I apologise for the delay on the write up of the Pinup Extravaganza.

For those of you who don't know I was one of the Runners Up of the 2017 Miss Pinup UK event, and Rio Wild invited me back to be a judge at the 2018 Miss Pinup UK. It was an absolute honour and I had an amazing time. It was great to see some of the girls again and have a catch up as well as a bit of cheeky shopping! I was totally full of cold but somehow managed to battle through, I was exhausted by the end of it!

Judging was 10zillion times more difficult than I thought, not only were all who entered amazing, you only had a few minutes to get a feel for who they are and to base your decision on! Not only that but having been in the competition the year before you know exactly how much effort people in and the emotional roller coaster it can be!

It was a tight competition but our winner was Sisi Shiraz, she is so lovely and is an incredible singer. Sisi absolutely captivated the room not only with her voice but also her personality. Potatoes for the win!

The runners up were the amazing Miss Strawberry Moon and Darling Ms Lili. Ms Lili is a costume designer and did the cutest design boards for all the judges as well as a recipe for a cocktail to match our personalities and loves. i cannot tell you how much I loved mine and how much I want the outfit!

Miss Strawberry Moon had one of the funniest acts I've seen. Her different approach to the burlesque had us all laughing! Not to mention her outfit was amazing- look at that wig!

Thinking of entering visit All About Pinup and if you're worried your act is too out there or you don;t have a talent think again. Firstly you're amazing, secondly I'm a little bee geek and my talk was on beekeeping, it was the total opposite to what you initially consider of Pinup, so find your talent and own it!

Comments

Popular Posts